About us:

My photo
I'm messy, disorganised and creative, I embrace my independence and do things my way. I take no shit from people I don't have to and I have no time for your little dramas and issues.

I have anxiety and depression which isn't a mystery nor is it something I am prepared to hide and not talk about.

I don't fit into your labels. I'm neither Polish or British, I'm not gay or straight, I'm not a woman or man, I'm not nice or a bitch. I am what you make of me. I drink a lot of coffee, wear sunglasses more on my head than on my face, and I love watching documentaries about the fucked up things in the world.

I love the word "fuck" and I think it's a beautiful word in English language which I use often.

My views on the whole life thing, are to just be happy and do everything so that everyone else is happy to because that makes me happy.
I ain't hard to figure out but there are a lot of things on my mind that I just need to throw out on paper so I've decided to publish my thoughts, for everyone's enjoyment and critique.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Title Sequence - Storyboard

 




This is a storyboard for our title sequence. We spoke about it and discussed different ideas and decided on the final ones. We have taken rough pictures of the shots we are going to use in the finally shot title sequence. We are going to add our own titles to the shots, so that we demonstrate different techniques and skills that we learned.
Props we will going to need/use:
+ briefcase
+ profile files of the criminals,
+ protrait shots of group members
+ a blank CD
+ fake blood

1 comment:

  1. Magg, Adam, Kieran

    As the video has not been uploaded by the rough cut deadline for assessment I am unable to give you directed feedback or a grade beyond L1 for the video as it is incomplete.

    However micro aspects you have done well:
    Some well framed shots and a variety of angles (L3)
    Some good use of mise-en-scene with some attention to detail (L3)
    location/costume
    Narrative makes some sense (L3)
    Confident performance
    Clearly identifies the genre (L3)

    Improvements
    Title sequence missing (L1) - reshoot?
    No soundtrack or foley (L1)
    Clarify the narrative - who is this person? Detective? Why does the killer want to murder people? (L2)
    Cut down the driving section (L3)
    Low angle on the threat? Film language he should be powerful (L4)
    Colour correction is a subtle art - don't make skin too green, try using blue and match the bathroom colour temp
    Balance the lighting levels
    Hit the final deadline (Fri 2nd March 5pm)

    ReplyDelete